Re: [BYOR] RUDDER STOPS

  • LADY_M
    Message 1 of 10 , Sep 1, 2007
      JIM

      We are here until Sept 12th. We will then take a week to drive back to Montreal where we will store the motor home for 6 months and will fly back to Grenada on Sept 27th.

      Cape Breton is beautiful. Do not forget to visit the Alexander G. Bell museum. Have a good trip.

      GILLES

      Notre Blog: http://ca.360.yahoo.com/bayfield_ladym