let your friends know

  • sailboatbob221 <sailboatbob221@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 2, 2003
      Paolina is for sale. I know its a shock, but i got 11 foot-itis.
      It sure isnt because I lost the love for Bayfield, but it is time
      for me and my family to grow. Paolina is a great 25 and i use her
      nearly every day in one way or another and sail about twice a week
      all year. We're in New Orleans if anyone is interested. No broker
      yet, so let me know before i have to go that way.
    • Jim Maji
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 3, 2003
        The B-25 is on my list of considered trailerable boats
        to buy. Can you tell me if a trailer is also being
        sold and what else may come with the package? Photos
        would be appreciated. Thanks.
        Capt. Jim

        http://mailplus.yahoo.com
      • skecmc <budmeade@earthlink.net>
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 4, 2003
          --- In bayfieldyachts@yahoogroups.com, "sailboatbob221
          <sailboatbob221@y...>" <sailboatbob221@y...> wrote:
          > Paolina is for sale. I know its a shock, but i got 11 foot-itis.
          > It sure isnt because I lost the love for Bayfield, but it is time
          > for me and my family to grow. Paolina is a great 25 and i use her
          > nearly every day in one way or another and sail about twice a week
          > all year. We're in New Orleans if anyone is interested. No broker
          > yet, so let me know before i have to go that way.

          I am new to the group and looking for a 25. Could you send details
          about the boat, year, IB or OB, equipment etc.

          Thanks in advance.

          Bud