Re: [BYOR] DC wiring on a B36

  • Captain Joe DLugosz
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 1, 2006
      Jim,

      No wind going down so we motor sailed for 24hrs. Easy approach, well marked into the anchorage by the fort. If the winds are up I wouldn't advise the outside anchorage. Snorkling was great, but after 2 days we were ready to move on. The souvenior shop is open from 1345 to 1430 (45mins) only each day. Left Key West on advice from local weather and got slammed about 5hrs into our return. Crew got seasick so I motored into 6-8' seas which calmed down to 2-3 overnight.12 nm from BG2 got slammed again with 28knts out of the NE which made the channel a miserable ride. Their are no services at the Fort. They even lock the toilets and force folks to use the cruise boats when they are in port. I'm going over to the Bahamas in January, and then sailing over`to Mexico in mid-march to celebrate my 60th.

      Capt Joe
      Tristan Joseph