Re: Diesel engines

  • Des Cameron
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 1 3:08 PM

      Hi All,

      Some one was looking for a YSM 12 Yanmar Diesel engine  a couple of weeks back. On page 2 of the boat ads there is a diesel for sale.

      Regards. Des.

       Steve wrote:

      > Here is a link with some good top-level info about the 25 29 32 etc.
      >
      > http://sailquest.com/market/models/bayf25.htm

      Do you Yahoo!?

    • rob parks
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 2 5:03 AM

        Hello,

        How do I get to the bayfield page on yahoo?

        Thanks,

        Rob

         Steve wrote:

        > Here is a link with some good top-level info about the 25 29 32 etc.
        >
        > http://sailquest.com/market/models/bayf25.htm

        Do you Yahoo!?

        Do you Yahoo!?

      • Penni Howard
        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 2 5:12 AM
          Hi Des.

          It was I, Bob of "Agentum" haling out of Everett WA. what magazine were you referring to?

          Thanks

          Bob.