B32 Selling Prices???

  • George Hirsch
    Message 1 of 16 , Mar 1, 2006
      Hello;

      Did anyone else notice the B32 on Merritt Island in Fla selling for $16000 US on Yachtworld? That's kinda scary. What's with the market anyway?

      Only a few more weeks before we start the migration to the water again...

      Regards

      George

    • Mike
      Message 2 of 16 , Mar 1, 2006
        George do you know where is the boat located on merrit Island. Let me know and I will go over at lunch tomorrow and see its condition, I'm only ten minutes from the 518 bridge to Merritt island. Mike

        George Hirsch <b32george@...> wrote: Hello;

        Did anyone else notice the B32 on Merritt Island in Fla selling for $16000 US on Yachtworld? That's kinda scary. What's with the market anyway?

        Only a few more weeks before we start the migration to the water again...

        Regards

        George

        Yacht delivery Yacht financing Mega yacht Bayfield mortgage Sailing yacht Motor yacht

        ---------------------------------

      • John & Christine Jamieson
        Message 3 of 16 , Mar 1, 2006
          George

          You have to look at the price of the rest of the 32's listed there to put
          things in a market context. I think that the phrase 1977 in need of a
          little tlc says quite a bit.

          John
          > Did anyone else notice the B32 on Merritt Island in Fla selling for
          > $16000 US on Yachtworld? That's kinda scary. What's with the market
          > anyway?
          >
          > Only a few more weeks before we start the migration to the water again...
          >
          > Regards
          >
          > George

          > Yahoo! Groups Links

        • Jim Tillges
          Message 4 of 16 , Mar 1, 2006
            Just a note on the Meritt Island B32, have you looked at it on
            Yachtworld? It's been for sale for several years and continues to
            disengrate!!

            My B32 is for sale on Yachtworld, along with about 6 other 32's. The
            price range is from 29K to 45K depending on year and condition. If it
            sounds to good to be true, it usually is, but pls take a look at the
            listings (photos included) and compare prices. JT, B32 Rascal, Dunedin
            FL