New Owner

  • h14patches
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 3, 2002
      We just sealed the deal on a 1976 bayfield 23/25 (A model). Needs a
      few tweeks, hope to have it on the water a few times before the
      season is up.

      I'll post a photo in the photo section.

      Kevin Lynch

      B25 "Excuse"
    • Des Cameron
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 3, 2002

        Welcome Kevin to the beautful world of Bayfields (23/5)  Where are you going to be sailing? Whats the name?

        Good sailing ahead!

        Regards Des B29 "Soup & Desert"

         h14patches wrote:

        We just sealed the deal on a 1976 bayfield 23/25 (A model).  Needs a
        few tweeks, hope to have it on the water a few times before the
        season is up.

        I'll post a photo in the photo section.

        Kevin Lynch

        B25 "Excuse"

        Do You Yahoo!?

      • Alycia & Kevin
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 4, 2002

          Des,

          I’ll be sailing on the St Lawrence river between the Iroquois lock and the Moses-Saunders power dam.  It’s a pretty big area, and I can lock thru upstream into the thousand islands and Lake Ontario, or downstream to Montreal (and out to the Atlantic if I go AWOL from my job).

          The name is Excuse, but I think we may rename in the spring (with all the accompanying hommages to Neptune, Poseidon, and anyone else who needs placating).

          I’ll be in touch as I get underway.

          Happy Sailing,

          Kevin

          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 4, 2002

            Hi Alycia & Kevin,

            Sounds great the AWOL part. I always threaten to head down the Niagara River - turn to starboard and head due east until you run out of coastline on the starboard then its a case of due South. We gotta have dreams - right! Any ways, check out my website www.cameron-of-eracht.com and take the link to Bayfield Owners which we want to start up. Let me know if you want me to add your data to the list. Email me the details.

            Like you say Good Sailing. See you on the water.

            Regards Des.