Main Sail

  • rich
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1, 2005
      Well I have a 1977 25'.It has the factory main I think.Well a friend
      gave me a newer main off a C-C 27'.I was going to get it cut to fit but
      thought maybe someone here has a newer than mine main they want to get
      ried of.Maybe a trade.
    • BIll Nowlin
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 10, 2005
        Calling all Bayfield 32 owners.

        I have a nearly new full batten, triple stitched main
        sail for sale that will fit a B32. The hoist is 29'7"
        and the foot is 13'0". I had it custom made for a
        pearson wanderer 30' by Dave Lindsey of Cameron Sails
        in Seabrook, Texas. We only hoisted it five times
        before we lost the Pearson. The sail is heavily
        reinforced at all corners, has two reef points and has
        a leech line. The sail is like new and needs a boat
        to show off. If you are interested, contact me off
        the group.

        Bill E. Nowlin
        SV Shiaway Wind
        B29 #29