Re: [BYOR] Bedding Compound

  • dale demyan
    Message 1 of 26 , Jul 3, 2005
      Rich
      If you can use caulking, try a vinyl supply house.
      Dale

      Richard Olson <4rich@...> wrote:
      Does anyone know what the bedding compound between the toe rail and the
      deck is? I have an '87 B25 and the stuff on mine is a gray flexible
      caulking (still pretty flexible in most places) that sounded very much
      like Dolfinite in the descriptions so I ordered a can. The can I got
      from Jamestown Distributors is labeled "Natural" for the color and is a
      brown/yellow. It's the only color they carry and the same for West
      Marine. I have seen a "White" elsewhere but I'm wondering if what is on
      the boat is really Dolfinite? I just want to fill in some voids and
      clean up the appearance so I really just want to use the same material
      as original but the brown/yellow won't work for me.

      Thanks, Rich
      B-25 No Name Yet

      Reduce spam Yacht Bayfield Boating Boating magazine Boating safety