Re: [BYOR] Prospero is for sale

  • Edward Billing
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 15, 2013
      Many thanks Dave I will post some photos, she is beautiful, and immaculate – your friends must have been the owners that sailed her, we bought her from a nice couple that were meticulous with upkeep but never sailed her. I am swapping the winches this weekend that were installed backwards after some fabulous teak work, but would have been noticed if she had been sailed. any history on her would be greatly appreciated, Did they allgripp the Hull?

      Edward, Joanne and Ben the Dog
      683 Arbour Cres
      613-389-9868
      "Tradition"