[BYOR] Re: Bayfield 29 Hull Shape

  • Rob
    Message 1 of 24 , Feb 27, 2013
      The davits are Atkins and Hoyle, here is the link to my blog entry that shows them. They were a good price, $1400.00 or so. http://svvita.blogspot.ca/2012/05/camera-in-bathroom.html

      They are nice davits, but if I were looking again, I would take a hard look at the Garhauer DD6-1.

      --- In bayfieldyachts@yahoogroups.com, Deni <czar951@...> wrote:

      > Hi Rob,
      >
      > I have a 1985 Bayfield 29 and was wondering what kind of davits do you have and where are they mounted?
      >
      > Thanks,
      >
      > Deni

    • Paul Kotlowski
      Message 2 of 24 , Feb 27, 2013
        What I have on my B32.  Have yet to figure the right purchase configuration, but glad I have them.

        Paul
        Epiclesis III

        ________________________________

        --- In mailto:bayfieldyachts%40yahoogroups.com, Deni wrote:

        > Hi Rob,
        >
        > I have a 1985 Bayfield 29 and was wondering what kind of davits do you have and where are they mounted?
        >
        > Thanks,
        >
        > Deni

      • George Hirsch
        Message 3 of 24 , Feb 28, 2013
          Paul; which ones do you have? Do you have pictures?

          Sent from my iPhone

          On 2013-02-27, at 11:58 PM, Paul Kotlowski <pjkym@...> wrote:

          > What I have on my B32. Have yet to figure the right purchase configuration, but glad I have them.
          >
          > Paul
          > Epiclesis III
          >

          > ________________________________

        • Deni
          Message 4 of 24 , Feb 28, 2013
            Thanks Rob,

            Denise

            Message 5 of 24 , Feb 28, 2013
              Rob,

              I cannot find the pictures of your davits on your blog.

              Denise

              They are nice davits, but if I were looking again, I would take a hard look at the Garhauer DD6-1.

              --- In bayfieldyachts@yahoogroups.com, Deni wrote:

              > Hi Rob,
              >
              > I have a 1985 Bayfield 29 and was wondering what kind of davits do you have and where are they mounted?
              >
              > Thanks,
              >
              > Deni

            • Rob Cole
              Message 6 of 24 , Feb 28, 2013
                If you go to the link that I provided, and scroll down nearer the bottom,
                there are 3 or 4 pictures.

                Rob

                On Thu, Feb 28, 2013 at 4:12 PM, Deni <czar951@...> wrote:

                > **
                >

                > Rob,
                >
                > I cannot find the pictures of your davits on your blog.
                >
                > Denise

              • Paul Kotlowski
                Message 7 of 24 , Mar 1 7:00 AM
                  George,

                  Not sure of the modelor kind of my davits but I do have pictures.  I will try to get them posted over the weekend and send you a notice when I do.

                  Thanks,

                  Paul

                  ________________________________

                  On 2013-02-27, at 11:58 PM, Paul Kotlowski mailto:pjkym%40ymail.com> wrote:

                  > What I have on my B32. Have yet to figure the right purchase configuration, but glad I have them.
                  >
                  > Paul
                  > Epiclesis III

                • Herrick Family
                  Message 8 of 24 , Mar 1 8:45 AM
                    It seems like most of the Bayfields came with Atkins and Hoyle Davits when installed by the factory. Our B-36 has them and they are great! As to how they would fit on the B-29, why not give them a call and ask? Atkins and Hoyle were at the Annapolis boat show and were very helpful with some questions I had about their ports.

                    Tod

                    Sent from my iPhone