1981 B29C For Sale

  • cpdrummer@att.net
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 2, 2013
      We are sad to say we have to sell our 29 Bayfield. She is in great condition. Re-powerd with a 98 Perkins M20 and fuel tank. Helm steering,auto pilot,Garmin GPS, depth sounder,VHS. Propane stove, Hot water, extra 20 gallon water bladder, microwave, wind vane. Head sail roller furler,hank on stay sail. Sails in fine condition. Not one blister never had a blister, just bought the boat in July, during survey there was 0% moisture in hull or upper deck. New cutlass bearing, bow pulpit total rebuild. 2 anchors. cockpit cushions.

      Call 727 215 4908 or email for more info and pic's

      Craig
    • Breneh Ehrke
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 3, 2013
        Hi Craig from your area code/number you appear close by. Bummer you have to sell so soon after just a few months. We are in Clearwater and can spread the word. What are you asking for her and where do you keep your boat?
        Thanks
        Tim

        On Feb 2, 2013, at 9:19 AM, "cpdrummer@..." <cpdrummer@...> wrote:

        > We are sad to say we have to sell our 29 Bayfield. She is in great condition. Re-powerd with a 98 Perkins M20 and fuel tank. Helm steering,auto pilot,Garmin GPS, depth sounder,VHS. Propane stove, Hot water, extra 20 gallon water bladder, microwave, wind vane. Head sail roller furler,hank on stay sail. Sails in fine condition. Not one blister never had a blister, just bought the boat in July, during survey there was 0% moisture in hull or upper deck. New cutlass bearing, bow pulpit total rebuild. 2 anchors. cockpit cushions.
        >
        > Call 727 215 4908 or email for more info and pic's
        >
        > Craig

      • craig polito
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 4, 2013
          Yes we keep her at Dunedin marina, I'm asking 18k

          thx for spreading the word

          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 5, 2013
            Hi Craig
            If you still have your B29 can you send a few picture at lhunt29@... Does the C mean she has the extended bow sprit?

            Thanks Lee
          • cpdrummer@att.net
            Message 5 of 5 , Mar 11, 2013
              Just thought I would out this out there again.

              Asking 18000

              call or email for pic's and specifics

              Craig 727 215 4908