File - MonthlyMailing

  • bayfieldyachts@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 16 , Feb 1, 2013
      All;

      A gentle reminder from your group moderator, that topics on this group
      should be the general discussion of Bayfield sailboats, sailing and
      related activities.

      Directed and useful sales-type information is generally tolerated
      (particularly Bayfields for sale!), if it is particularly relevant.

      Please do refrain from directed attacks or personal comments. While
      this forum would be nowhere without opinions, lets please keep
      discussions collegial and convivial.

      Thanks
      Scott Gregory B29 "Discovery"
      bayfieldyachts group moderator
    • bayfieldyachts@yahoogroups.com

                    Message 9 of 16 , Sep 2, 2013
                      Hi Charley (and all)

                      No change to the group on my part, at least none that Yahoo surfaced and made an option to select from.

                      If you like, and are able, take a screen shot and send it to me off-list, so I can see what you are seeing.

                      At least for me, I have seen no difference at all so far, perhaps the change is some kind of gradual rollout across Yahoo?

                      Thanks
                      Scott

                      --- In bayfieldyachts@yahoogroups.com, <charlesirving@...> wrote:

                      > Scott, I have ben a member of this group for many years and can tell you now I do not like the configuration of the new site. I use to enjoy the old site when after you signed in you could find the new articles and it showed where you had left off the old,  also you could get into the photo files and open the whole file which as of yet I haven't ben able to do on the new site also I noticed much moor advertisement. I will admit that I am computer illiterate. Charley  --- In bayfieldyachts@yahoogroups.com, bayfieldyachts@yahoogroups.com > wrote: All;
                      >
                      > A gentle reminder from your group moderator, that topics on this group
                      > should be the general discussion of Bayfield sailboats, sailing and
                      > related activities.
                      >
                      > Directed and useful sales-type information is generally tolerated
                      > (particularly Bayfields for sale!), if it is particularly relevant.
                      >
                      > Please do refrain from directed attacks or personal comments. While
                      > this forum would be nowhere without opinions, lets please keep
                      > discussions collegial and convivial.
                      >
                      > Thanks
                      > Scott Gregory B29 "Discovery"
                      > bayfieldyachts group moderator

                    • somaspack
                      Message 10 of 16 , Sep 3, 2013
                        Yahoo is rolling out a new UI for groups. I believe this is happening to users in stages. Some see it some don't. No one likes it! There are thousands of complains logged with Yahoo. Major issues, such as searching the archives is gone - can only be done using the message number (?!). Scitt I think you may also find that the moderation tools are now also broken (others have same complaint).
                        To all: there is nothing Scott can do. Register your complaints with Yahoo here:
                        http://yahoo.uservoice.com/forums/209451

                        Scott

                        Message 11 of 16 , Sep 3, 2013
                          Sorry that was meant to be Scott not 'Scitt'.

                              Message 14 of 16 , Nov 11, 2013
                                Please remove me from future mailings as I have sold our B25...THANKS.

                                Bob Kelley
                                SOLO
                                rbtkelley@...