Re: [BYOR] Re: Survey Note - fuel tank and fill grounding?

  • Jamie
    Message 1 of 13 , Feb 1, 2013
      If you need a survey check with Julian.

      :)

      On 2013-01-31, at 11:33 PM, randy lawson <gunkylump@...> wrote:

      Thanks for the quick reply Scott. I also have a zippered door installed. That takes some of the pressure off.....I really didn't want to unwrap until the weather at least hints at continued warmth.

      Damn insurance crap anyway<grin>

      gunk

      To: bayfieldyachts@yahoogroups.com
      From: scottgregory@...
      Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2013 04:08:01 +0000
      Subject: [BYOR] Re: Survey Note - fuel tank and fill grounding?

      Hi
      I had the survey done in November, but yes, it was completed under wraps, as it were... :-)

      Didn't seem to present any particular issue - I suspect surveyors are used to all sorts of things.

      That said, I had a zippered door put in, as I always do, if you didn't, you'll be somewhat stuck. I'd suggest you wait until the last possible time, then just cut a hole and duct-tape afterwards. You'd probably unwrap pretty soon after that in any case.

      Good Luck
      Scott