A B25 for sale if some one is looking

  • John Rozema
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 1, 2012
      http://wwwb.autotrader.ca/a/Bayfield%20Boat%20Yard%20Ltd/25/BARRIE/Ontario/19_5902625_/?ms=boats

      go sailing today
      www.sailonsimcoe.ca

    • David Kenny
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 1, 2012
        cool..
        is the rudder hung or pinned at the bottom?
        hung is B23..pinned is the B25..just wondering
        since ours is real close to same style..tiller not wheel but I think
        that was an option.
        same windows..same dinette..
        have the front 'trail boards' been replaced?

        -dkenny
        On 09/01/2012 06:16 AM, John Rozema wrote:

        > http://wwwb.autotrader.ca/a/Bayfield%20Boat%20Yard%20Ltd/25/BARRIE/Ontario/19_5902625_/?ms=boats
        >

        > go sailing today
        > www.sailonsimcoe.ca

      • John Rozema
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 2, 2012
          Not sure I just saw it for sale and posted the link so you would have to ask the seller.
          My B23 1974 looks the same also except I have a tiller and a Westerbeke diesel in mine. I my be selling it next summer depending how things go looking for a larger cruising boat but have not seen the right one yet.

          go sailing today
          www.sailonsimcoe.ca

        • randy lawson
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 3, 2012
            Very good possibility we will be selling Kewalo next year, a 1985 B-29C, two pro-furlers, double anchors, Simrad NSS-7 chartplotter, wheel steering, dodger, 2 cyl. yanmar, 2 burner Origo stove, ST4000 auto pilot...and more. Beauty boat....I just broke my left leg stepping off of it in Leamington yesterday.......

            gunk

            To: bayfieldyachts@yahoogroups.com