Peter / S/V Spree, where you at now?

  • Scott
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 1 8:44 PM
      Just curious on your progress On the "great loop" adventure.
      I'm trailering "Main Street" up to Spainish Canada to cruise the north channel this July. I'll be on the water from the 14th to the 28th.
      Scott
    • plaskowski44
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 2 9:26 AM
        I am currently in Lake Champlain. Will be staying here for a couple of months and then back to Florida. Not sure yet whether I will head west through the lakes or back down the intra coastal.
        Peter
        --- In bayfieldyachts@yahoogroups.com, "Scott" <minifun2@...> wrote:

        > Just curious on your progress On the "great loop" adventure.
        > I'm trailering "Main Street" up to Spainish Canada to cruise the north channel this July. I'll be on the water from the 14th to the 28th.
        > Scott

      • Stephen Simpson
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 2 2:52 PM
          On Mon, Jul 2, 2012 at 12:26 PM, plaskowski44 <PBSKI@...> wrote:

          > **
          > I am currently in Lake Champlain. Will be staying here for a couple of
          > months and then back to Florida. Not sure yet whether I will head west
          > through the lakes or back down the intra coastal.
          >
          > Peter
          >
          > I sure wish you'd start/keep/publish a blog or something. That is a trip
          I'd love to make from Florida in my B29.