Re: [BYOR] Hard shift

  • Jack Coffey
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 1, 2011
      Myron, my B32 has separate controls for transmission and throttle, but I sailed on an Alberg 30 this summer with the same setup as yours and it gave the same problems, along with getting stuck in reverse while going backwards in a small marina in circles ( Not fun when your the one at the helm). It all came down to lubrication, or lack of it.

      JACK, S/V SPIRIT OF<strong> </strong>ERIN (45-50'-58"N;60-12'-03"W)