B36 fuel & holding tank

  • Al Sobi
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 3, 2011
      Re installing our tanks after refurb but how were tanks secured in the bilge....looking to see how other boats have theirs secured, I'd like to be able to make them removable so they can be inspected without cutting them out...pics would help!!

      cheers

      KARMA IV
    • mistk1
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 3, 2011
        I replaced mine and set them on plastic 2x3s and they are secured by another wooden 2x3 fashioned to fit across the top of the tanks and screwed into the hull.

        Expect Miracles,

        John

        John A. Adams,
        Founder, Life Without Limits, and Adams & Adams Building Services Inc.
        308 Broad Brook Rd.
        Enfield, CT 06082
        Tel: 860-912-0410
        Web: http://www.miraclesatwork.com