Fw: 25ft Bayfield sailboat w/diesel MOTOR $100!!!!!!!!!!!! - $100 (almost free $100)

  • Yakov Pogorelis
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1, 2011
      Is some one interested?
      I found this one on Miami craigslist

      Visit the posting at http://miami.craigslist.org/mdc/boa/2295049653.html to
      contact the person who posted this.
      ________________________________

      25ft Bayfield sailboat w/diesel MOTOR $100!!!!!!!!!!!!
      Date: 2011-03-30, 11:10AM

      here's the deal...25ft bayfield sailboat project has sails and diesel
      motor....it's drydocked in the keys....needs to be pulled out...it's on state
      park land so there is no prep work allowed...need to have it moved....more
      than likely by a professional mover....please only respond to ad...if you can
      have it moved and will do no prep work on boat in current location $100 for
      the boat covers a fee boat was donated needs to be moved within 5 days!
      $4K boat once cleaned up easy!

      * Location: almost free $100
      * it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial
      interests
      Original URL: http://miami.craigslist.org/mdc/boa/2295049653.html
    • chris123
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 1, 2011
        You know I looked at that boat and basically you will need to rent a
        hydraulic trailer and two vehicle to get it out of there, then yard fees to
        store it somewhere to complete the rebuild. Then they will charge you to
        splash the boat. When you add it up, there is little cost benefit here
        unless you have access to such equipment at a very very good rate...:)

        All I could put together as I hate to see old boats abandoned.

        /ch

        On Fri, Apr 1, 2011 at 9:59 AM, Yakov Pogorelis <jypogo@...> wrote:

        > Is some one interested?
        > I found this one on Miami craigslist
        >
        > Visit the posting at http://miami.craigslist.org/mdc/boa/2295049653.htmlto
        > contact the person who posted this.
        > ________________________________
        >
        > 25ft Bayfield sailboat w/diesel MOTOR $100!!!!!!!!!!!!
        > Date: 2011-03-30, 11:10AM
        >
        > here's the deal...25ft bayfield sailboat project has sails and diesel
        > motor....it's drydocked in the keys....needs to be pulled out...it's on
        > state
        > park land so there is no prep work allowed...need to have it moved....more
        > than likely by a professional mover....please only respond to ad...if you
        > can
        > have it moved and will do no prep work on boat in current location $100 for
        >
        > the boat covers a fee boat was donated needs to be moved within 5 days!
        > $4K boat once cleaned up easy!
        >
        > * Location: almost free $100
        > * it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial
        > interests
        > Original URL: http://miami.craigslist.org/mdc/boa/2295049653.html
        >
        > this craigslist posting was forwarded to you by someone using our
        > email-a-friend
        > feature - if you want to prevent these, please go to:
        >
        > http://www.craigslist.org/cgi-bin/te/U2FsdGVkX181NjYyNTY2MmSUlavE0fcepx04GQqJnmkwMP-Smcol4lC6J-wcr_l98GGvj-_gJcg

        /ch