East Coast Survey

  • Jamie
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 2, 2011
      Can anyone recommend a good surveyor in Connecticut?
      Thanks Jamie
    • JD Jamieson
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 2, 2011
        Jamie

        I used Paul Logue in Scituate MA when I bought my B 36. He was excellent and not too pricey. It might be a bit far from you but here is his contact info (hope it is still current he did my survey in 2004).

        6 Edgar Rd, Scituate MA 02066

        office 781 544 1344
        cell 781 789 3183
        fax 781 331 0607

        John

        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 2, 2011
          Thanks, John
          The boat I'm interested in is located in Westbrook Conn, maybe thats a bit far
          for Paul. I will give him a call just the same.
          Jamie

          ________________________________

          Can anyone recommend a good surveyor in Connecticut?
          Thanks Jamie

        • GCunagin
          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 3, 2011
            I used Johnson Marine Services, West Mystic, CT, 860-572-8866
            Ken did a good job for me on my B29.

            --- In bayfieldyachts@yahoogroups.com, "Jamie" <thegarniers@...> wrote:

            > Can anyone recommend a good surveyor in Connecticut?
            > Thanks Jamie

          • Larry Newsom
            Message 5 of 5 , Mar 3, 2011
              I used Jim Hilton at EBSC Marine Survey in Tiverton, RI last week. He was
              prompt and the report was clear and concise. Contact number is 401-864-7161 or
              website www.ebcsmarine.com

              Larry Newsom
              S/V Carolina Girl

              I used Johnson Marine Services, West Mystic, CT, 860-5723-8866
              Ken did a good job for me on my B29.

              Gary C.