no activity

  • jeepfan321
    Message 1 of 4 , May 5, 2010
      I haven't heard form this groupin a long time. Has everyone sold their Mini's and moved on to another thing?
    • Chris Calohan
      Message 2 of 4 , May 5, 2010
        No, but I have called several meetings in the last few months that no one could make. I am planning another for the third Friday of this month, probably at Red Elephant and will make sure you get an invite.
        Chris

        Chris Calohan
        BA, MA, NBCT

        I haven't heard form this groupin a long time. Has everyone sold their Mini's and moved on to another thing?

      • Susan and Ron
        Message 3 of 4 , May 5, 2010

          Chris,

          We dropped off the group e-mail a long time ago but would like to re-engage with the group.  Is it still active/getting together?

          Thanks,

          Ron

          2004  MCS (moderately mod’d)

          Message 4 of 4 , May 5, 2010
            Indeed...next meeting will be the third Friday (the 21st) at the Red Elephant, 7:00 pm..hope to see you there. I'll put you back on the mailing list.
            Chris

            Chris Calohan
            BA, MA, NBCT