SUNSHINE MINIS

  • Wayne
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 15, 2009
      HEY CAN ANYONE HELP ME...WANT TO REGISTER WITH SUNSHINE MINIS....BUT DON'T KNOW WHO THE FOUNDING FATHER IS....AND THAT IS THE KEY TO BEING ABLE TO REGISTER...THANKS
    • Chris Calohan
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 15, 2009
        Not sure I understand the question, but go to twww.sunshineminis.org and join them which will lead you to the Panhandle forum page...the rest will be history...whoohoo.

        "Mini's Rock! Everthing else is just a ride."

        Chris Calohan
        Administrator, Panhandle Minis

        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 15, 2009
          yes and when you go to register it asks you for the name of the founder...hint minispeed...so I have tried everything to get past that point but can't...unless you happen to know the password...thanks for your help

          Wayne

          This is my prayer for all.....may god continue to grant YOU the serenity to accept the THINGS WE can't change..the ability to change the things that WE can...and the wisdom to know the difference

          "Mini's Rock! Everthing else is just a ride."

          Chris Calohan
          Administrator, Panhandle Minis

          HEY CAN ANYONE HELP ME...WANT TO REGISTER WITH SUNSHINE MINIS....BUT DON'T KNOW WHO THE FOUNDING FATHER IS....AND THAT IS THE KEY TO BEING ABLE TO REGISTER...THANKS

        • wayne joyner
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 15, 2009
            hey chris..hope all is well and really had a great time today..and enjoyed meeting you...this is Wayne from Mobile...looking forward to many more get togethers...