Hi all newby here with a newly purchased '06 Mini....

  • mycomputerworks@ymail.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 6, 2009
      My question is, I have a 17 ft. Sea Ray I/O Bowrider weighing about 2,000 pounds and wondered if the mini can pull it locally a few miles at slow speed to the bay where I put it in. If so what hitch and who would sell it? Thanks and look forward to meeting you guys at a meet here.
    • Chris Calohan
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 6, 2009
        NO, tongue weight is entirely too much...buy yourself a little used pickup and save the Mini for what it is designed for...THE DRAGON - details to follow. Also, please join the Panhandle Minis group on the Panhandle forum of sunshine Minis. www.sunshineminis.org

        "The purpose of art is not a rarified, intellectual distillate --- it is life, intensified, brilliant life."

        Chris Calohan
        BA, MA, NBCT 2003 EAYA-ART
        Bay High School
        1200 Harrison Ave