      From: mycomputerworks@... <mycomputerworks@...>
      Subject: [baycountycoopers] Hi all newby here with a newly purchased '06 Mini....
      To: baycountycoopers@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Monday, July 6, 2009, 2:15 PM

      My question is, I have a 17 ft. Sea Ray I/O Bowrider weighing about 2,000 pounds and wondered if the mini can pull it locally a few miles at slow speed to the bay where I put it in. If so what hitch and who would sell it? Thanks and look forward to meeting you guys at a meet here.

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic