      From: Chris Calohan <ccalohan@...>
      Subject: Re: [baycountycoopers] MINI of Pensacola
      To: baycountycoopers@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Saturday, July 25, 2009, 8:34 AM

      Whoohoo, glad to have you. No sign up necessary but we would like everyone to be there by 2:30 if possible. I am planning a caravan if you are interested in joining a group ride. Details to follow soon.

      "The purpose of art is not a rarified, intellectual distillate --- it is life, intensified, brilliant life."

      Chris Calohan
      BA, MA, NBCT 2003 EAYA-ART
      Bay High School
      1200 Harrison Ave
      Panama City, FL 32401
      calohcl@bay. k12.fl.us

      From: Chris Calohan <ccalohan@yahoo. com>
      Subject: [baycountycoopers] MINI of Pensacola
      To: baycountycoopers@ yahoogroups. com
      Date: Friday, July 10, 2009, 6:55 PM

      Whoohoo, Mini of Pensacola is having a second grand opening on the Saturday, Aug. 15th at 3:00 PM. This opening is strictly for Mini Owners (and their friends and family of course). The official date for the grand opening is Tuesday, Aug 11th.
      Soooo.....MINI owners one and all, be there, or be square. There will be a prize given for the car that drives the farthest to get there.....annnnnnnn nnnnnd prizes given for a "Hat" contest which can be either atop your head or atop your car. The theme is 50 Years of Mini... They're cooking hot dogs and hamburgers, will provide soft drinks etc. A tour of the new facility and garage will be given and all the service, sales and technicians will be there for a meet and greet.
      Every Mini Owner (& Spouse) will receive a shirt, a Panhandle Minis car decal and a herd of tag cards to put on cars. Hope to see everyone there.

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic