Feb 1 game

  • homogenic70
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 1, 2010
      Hi all,

      I am hoping to come to the game tonight. I've created a halfling bard character (lvl 1), and have my Pathfinder Society player card. Am I good to go?

      A friend may also want to join me, although he'd probably need to use a pre-generated character. Would that work?

      What time are festivities starting? Unfortunately I can't seem to find a post with those details.

      Best,

      Bernie Schlotfeldt
    • steve
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 1, 2010
        Bernie,

        I don't see your name on the signup list for the game. The game is full and there won't be room for either you or your friend.

        The game is at Endgame Oakland and signups for the game was via this link;

        http://www.warhorn.org/endgame/schedule/day.php?date=2010-02-01

        I don't know where or when the next Pathfinder game will be. Hopefully, someone will link it in this group's calendar so all can see.

        The halfling bard on a 20 point buy and pathfinder card is great. One will also need a figure and dice. Fast play pcs can be found on Pazio's website.

        I am sorry for the bad news.

        --- In bayareapathfinder@yahoogroups.com, "homogenic70" <bernie1970@...> wrote:

        > Hi all,
        >
        > I am hoping to come to the game tonight. I've created a halfling bard character (lvl 1), and have my Pathfinder Society player card. Am I good to go?
        >
        > A friend may also want to join me, although he'd probably need to use a pre-generated character. Would that work?
        >
        > What time are festivities starting? Unfortunately I can't seem to find a post with those details.
        >
        > Best,
        >
        > Bernie Schlotfeldt

      • homogenic70
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 1, 2010
          Thanks, Steve.

          I've added a link to Endgame's schedule (http://www.warhorn.org/endgame/schedule/month.php) in the links session. It may be helpful to ad the same link to the Home page for this group.

          --- In bayareapathfinder@yahoogroups.com, "steve" <imnomadus@...> wrote:

          > Bernie,
          >
          > I don't see your name on the signup list for the game. The game is full and there won't be room for either you or your friend.
          >
          > The game is at Endgame Oakland and signups for the game was via this link;
          >
          > http://www.warhorn.org/endgame/schedule/day.php?date=2010-02-01
          >
          > I don't know where or when the next Pathfinder game will be. Hopefully, someone will link it in this group's calendar so all can see.
          >
          > The halfling bard on a 20 point buy and pathfinder card is great. One will also need a figure and dice. Fast play pcs can be found on Pazio's website.
          >

          > I am sorry for the bad news.

          > --- In bayareapathfinder@yahoogroups.com, "homogenic70" <bernie1970@> wrote:
          > >
          > > Hi all,
          > >
          > > I am hoping to come to the game tonight. I've created a halfling bard character (lvl 1), and have my Pathfinder Society player card. Am I good to go?
          > >
          > > A friend may also want to join me, although he'd probably need to use a pre-generated character. Would that work?
          > >
          > > What time are festivities starting? Unfortunately I can't seem to find a post with those details.
          > >
          > > Best,
          > >
          > > Bernie Schlotfeldt

        • Painlord
          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 2, 2010
            Hey Bernie--

            What Steve said.

            I've added links to our usual local game days on this group's homepage. I encourage you to sign up for games ahead of time as it gives us time to plan and prepare judges. We would really love to have you and your friend out to play PFS.

            As it stands now, next games are

            2/22 at Endgame
            2/25 at Black Diamond

            And while I still encourage many of you to begin organizing your own games at home or local game stores and use this site to get participants, I'll be organizing another Saturday or Sunday Pathfinder day soon...late February or in March.

            Rock on.

            -Rand