Last Night At Kings

  • A Brandt
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1 10:45 AM

      Hey, thanks everyone that made it for last night's game night. We had a great turn out with two tables of four each, plus one person playing coach for a new player.

      Char and Cody: Huge thanks to you both. I could only play at one table, but it sounded like the folks at the other one were having as much fun as we were.

      I hope to see everyone in 2 weeks (April 14). We have  PFS# 27, Our Lady of Silver (Tier 5-9), and PFS#2-11, The Penumbral Accords (Tier 1-5) on tap. Registration is ready to go on Warhorn.

      Andrea