Red Hot Hat - April 24 in Redding

  • Dylan Darling
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3 7:57 AM
      Hello Bay Area ultimate,

      We are going to hold an ultimate hat tourney up in lovely Redding on April 24th. It should be a blast. We have a bunch of local, young players who are eager to learn about ultimate and we'd like to import some folks to help them learn. We've already have some folks sign up from San Francisco and Portland so this should be a fun tournament.

      And, did I mention the cost is only $20 and you get a sweet disc!

      And that Redding is just a 3-hour drive, straight up I-5. All freeway, with awesome scenery. You might see a pin-tailed duck!

      Here's a link to an info page:
      http://web.me.com/natefair/Redding_Ultimate/Red_Hot_Hats_Registration_and_Information.html

      And a straight link to registration: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/8MSY78Z

      Any questions? E-mail me, Dylan Darling, at dylandarling@... or call my cell at (530) 410-2488.