Nov 1

  • Sandra Angelos
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2005
      Henrik is probably still on the fields of Sarasota trying to think of something to rhyme with "Rorshack". So for those that don't already know: games start tomorrow November 1.

      You can check www.sfuc.org for the game schedule, which would be even more informative if you knew your team name.

      I think Henrik is sending out team lists to captains today, and they'll probably notify people soon after.

      To those of you that knew all this, my apologies.

      To Henrik, "More crack".