SF Dodgeball League Starts April 9!

  • bayareadisc-community-owner@yahoogroups.c
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 22, 2012
      The World Dodgeball Society presents the new season of the San Francisco league starting April 9th!

      The SF League plays on Monday Nights in the heart of the Mission (Mission Rec Center). All of the balls are "no sting" rubber balls allowing for a more co-ed friendly league night w/o the bruising.

      It's time to join the only co-ed dodgeball league in town that teaches the art of "adult" balloon animals and 101 ways to use your Flobi. We play for fun—our motto is "Winning is for losers." The season lasts 9-10 weeks. Each team carries a roster of no more than 20 people (min of 5 girls). Matches are at 8:30 and 9:30 at the Mission Rec Center (2450 Harrison St). Each team plays once a week for 50 minutes. Following matches everyone is invited to join us at the local watering hole for beers, food and fun.

      The cost for the season is $55 and includes a sexy league shirt. Join as a free agent or with friends!

      See you on the court!
      —T2

      www.dodgeball4ever.com
      www.twitter.com/WorldDodgeball