Sweet Room for rent in NOPA!

  • Scot
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 8, 2011
      We have a great room opening Nov. 1st in a beautifully restored Victorian on Divisadero St. and McAllister near Alamo Square.

      We are three guys in a five bedroom, looking for a guy or girl to round out the family. The rent is $950, but we pay $1150 to cover all bills, internet, cable, maid, and cleaning supplies.

      There is a sunny front stoop, huge kitchen, laundry, giant living room downstairs with pool table, Large screen HDTV, and comfy couches. No smoking or pets. We are not a party household, but occasionally we make dinner for friends and relax.

      The three roommates are:

      Riel- Manager/bartender at Sauce
      Scot -Teacher, Ultimate player, surfer.
      Ben- Nurse at local hospital

      There is a small guest bedroom and plenty of storage. "Upper Popeyes" neighborhood has The Independent, Nopa, Mojo, Fly Bar and tons of other restaurants, bars, and coffee shops.

      Send a message about yourself if you're interested and we'll get back to you.
    • Scot