Looking for housing in SF

  • Andrea Burbank
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 24, 2011
      Hi frisbee folks,

      Many of you know me from past years in SFUL, whether by name or by my
      long blond hair.

      I'm moving back to SF after a year in Chicago and looking for a place
      to live - ideally sharing a house or apartment with some fun,
      friendly, low-key folks, somewhere in the city or nearby.

      If you know anyone, ultimate-playing or otherwise, looking to rent out
      a room, I'd love to hear about it. I'm 27, female, work as a software
      engineer in SOMA, play soccer and ultimate, and am very reliable /
      clean / communicative / friendly / etc. I need a place starting
      between now and Sept. 15, when my interim housing runs out. I don't
      have pets, don't smoke or do drugs, and am looking for a place for 6+
      months. Budget is flexible - somewhere in the $700-1200 range.

      I'm looking forward to playing SFUL again this fall, but in the
      meantime I need a place to live!

      Sorry for the email, and see you on the field soon!

      Andrea
      aburbank@...
      (805) 895-4319