~1mo LA Housing?!

  • J9 W
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 7, 2011
      Hi,

      A very dear friend of mine is an astrophysics post-doc looking for a place to stay in the Pasadena/LA area from now until early or mid July while collaborating on a project at NASA's JPL (since the neighboring colleges' dorms are booked out & motels are too expensive for a whole month.)

      He needs to finish the project in time to catch at least the latter half of a cosmology workshop which is happening in Santa Fe throughout July, so he'll be at JPL from 7am until late in the evenings, and thus, ideally looking for anything within a 30-40ish mile commute.

      He's very flexible on what he'd consider in terms of rent, starting/ending dates, & scale of accommodations.  Please let me know ASAP if you know anyone in the Pasadena or neighboring areas looking for a short term, minimal impact subletter or looking to trade a guestroom, or a clean/quiet nighttime-couchspace + shower access, into some extra income!

      Thank you,
      -J9

      P.S. We'd also really appreciate it if you could please forward this on to any other mailing lists you have access to, or friends you know in the area :)

      Jannine Wysmuller
      334 Donahue St
      Sausalito, CA 94965
      860.614.7007