Looking for a place to live/roommate in SF

  • Mike Weil
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 8 12:38 AM
      Hey,

      I am looking for one of the following housing situations:
      1-3 persons looking for an additional roommate and an apartment to rent in SF (have a lead for a 2bd in Pac Heights)
      Somebody with a vacant (or soon to be vacant) room for rent

      If this applies to you, read on!

      A bit about me:
      I'm moving to SF in May and am looking for a place to live. I would be able to move in as early as Mid-April, but preferably May 1. 24 y/o Male, non-smoker, no pets, generally clean.

      Please pass this on to anyone (ultimate or non-ultimate) who might be interested.

      Thanks!
      Diesel
      mikeweil@...
    • Frank Huguenard
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 8 8:12 AM
        Hi,

        I hope you can make it.  Great product for a great cause.

        http://www.bountiful-garden. org/

        Please spread the word.

        Frank