(non-disc related) Great 2BR house to share in oakland

  • celucido
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 5, 2010
      heya,

      i'm looking for a roommate to share a great house in Oakland.

      *** here's some details ***
      2BR, large, sunny, charming Craftsman (built-in cabinets, etc.) in Glenview. hardwood floors, lots of windows, washer/dryer, DSL, and plenty of storage. it has front & back porches and a yard. it also has a basement, which my old roommate used as an art studio.
      the house is in a great neighborhood off Park Blvd/580, close to
      running/biking trails, neighborhood park with heated pool, cafes,
      great small market, restaurants, and public transportation.

      $510/month plus utilities. (1 month deposit)
      available March 1st

      i've got some critters, 2 dogs & 2 cats, so sorry, no more pets.
      also there's an opportunity to earn extra cash if you would be into
      pet sitting occasionally when i travel if it fits your schedule.

      looking for looking for a responsible, easygoing roommate. i like to have a homey atmosphere, where we can hang out, share dinner occasionally, drink a beer, whatever, but also do our own thing.

      let me know if you're interested.

      thanks!
      caryn