Lost Cleat with Custom Orthotic

  • Zach Hochstadt
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2009
      Lost Cleat with Custom Orthotic Forwarded Message:

      ----

      Dear folks at BADASS,

      LOVE the new summer ultimate league and the whole BADASS concept.  Thanks to everyone’s efforts!

      I last saw my new turf cleat with my beloved custom orthotic inside at the summer ultimate games at Gilman Street Fields last Thursday June 25
      th.

      I played the 7-9 pm game with That’s What She Said against Dutch Rudder (I think).

      If anyone has seen it – please let me know.  Brand new expensive turf cleat with my expensive custom orthotic.

      Bummer,
      Patsy
      510 658 3610
      Steve Lucky & the Rhumba Bums <rumbabum@...>