Memorial Day IX

  • Henrik Meng
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 11 5:15 PM
      Memorial Day IX Questions? e-mail Darcy at dellsworthyow@...

      Happy spring!

      "That's What SHE Said" and DiversityWorks once again invite you and your fun-loving team to our little co-ed tournament. What keeps everyone coming back year after year is that, in addition to being a fun *local* tourney, ALL proceeds from the day will be going directly to DiversityWorks, a local nonprofit organization with which several of us are involved.

      Please read on for more information...

      DIVERSITYWORKS/THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID
      NINTH ANNUAL
      BENEFIT CO-ED ULTIMATE TOURNAMENT
      AND POT LUCK
      *MEMORIAL DAY*
      *MONDAY, MAY 26th*
      9:00am-5:00pm

      MCINNIS PARK
      SAN RAFAEL, MARIN COUNTY

      Please join us for a day of co-ed Ultimate; potluck; Marin sun; REAL PRIZES (worth actual cold, hard cash); raffle; silent auction of art and jewelry; and good, clean fun while supporting a noble cause. DiversityWorks is a nonprofit organization dedicated to leadership development, service learning, and improving race, ethnic, gender, religious, and socioeconomic relations among young people.

      The cost this year is $250/team and includes at least four games, breakfast and lunch.

      Food and drink contributions and donations for the raffle and/or silent auction are encouraged but not required.

      If the past several years are any indication, the ten available slots will be filled up within a few weeks. In order to reserve your team's place for what's become quite the popular Memorial Day destination, please fill out the form below and send it AND a check for $250 (payable to DiversityWorks) as soon as possible to Darcy Ellsworth Yow at 210 Alexander Ave., San Rafael, CA 94901.

      I will contact team captains to confirm their bid on a first-come (as in check-in-hand), first-served basis.

      **Remember that, regardless of whether you can join us this year or not, we also welcome donations of funds and/or goods and services for the raffle and silent auction.**

      Looking forward to seeing you there!

      (Please feel free to forward this on)

      YES! Our team, ____________________ would love to join you on Monday, May 26th. Our check for $____________ is included. (REQUIRED)

      We can donate ______________________ for the fun, fun, fun raffle! (gift certificates, Ultimate-related goods, services, etc., etc., etc.) (OPTIONAL)

      We would like to bring enough ________________ to share with approximately ______________ people for the potluck. (OPTIONAL BUT ENCOURAGED)

      We would like to make an additional tax-deductible donation of $_______! (OPTIONAL)

      We would like to volunteer to help by ___________________________________ (OPTIONAL)

      We're sorry that we won't be able to come, but:
      _____ please keep us informed of upcoming DiversityWorks events.
      _____ we would like to help underwrite this event by making a tax-deductible donation of $_________! (OPTIONAL)

      Our contact information (name, e-mail and phone) to confirm our bid is:

      Please make checks payable to DiversityWorks and send form and check(s) ASAP to:

      Darcy Ellsworth Yow
      210 Alexander Ave.
      San Rafael, CA 94901

      Questions? e-mail Darcy at dellsworthyow@...