Reminder: Women's tryout announcement: WiLd ThInG DAY TWO

  • Jenn Sramek
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1 6:12 PM
      REMINDER:
      (if you have already rsvp'd for this, no need to do it again)

      Tryout Announcement (please forward as appropriate)

      A new SF Bay Area women's team is forming.

      Working title: WiLd ThInG
      Practice schedule: 2 x per week (but days and times will be worked out as
      the team forms) to begin
      Competition level: Highly Competitive
      Party winning potential: High

      Mission Statement: We are a highly competitive core of women who once
      played XX, then played XY and now have rejoined the XX movement. We are
      forming a team that will be governed by the utter bliss of the spirit of
      the game, the ferocity of high-level competition, and the satisfying
      culmination of the booty shake at the party.

      We are organizing tryouts for the following dates so that we can get a
      group of the most highly committed, fun-loving, and consensus-driven
      women in the area to share the same field for the 2002-03 season and
      beyond.

      If you are interested in attending, please RSVP to wildthing@...
      so we know to expect you. If you are interested in trying out, but cannot
      make one or both tryout dates, RSVP anyway and we will work something
      out. Our team has a bid for the Davis Ultimate Invitational on April 6-7,
      so that might be an "in lieu" option. Please rsvp immediately if you are
      interested in exercising that option.

      Tryout DAY 2: Tuesday, April 2, 2002
      Time: 7:30 pm sharp
      Location: Crocker Amazon Playground on Geneva Avenue off of 280 and Ocean.
      Directions: map link priovided, directions depend on where you are coming
      from. http://www.sfuc.org/maps.html
      Bring: water, dark and light shirt, frisbee

      In case of rain, we will reschedule. Please call 415-876-3118 and listen
      to the message for rainout information.

      See you on the field!