Re: [Bay Area Blues ] Happy New Year

  • Debbie Lubin
    Message 1 of 11 , Jan 1, 2004
      It was a fabulous night--really couldn't have
      been much better! I got your message too late to
      relay it to Frank, but I'll be back at Eli's
      Friday night for the return of Preacher Boy and
      will tell him then! Hope you all had a great
      night. One point worth noting--I was driving
      home between 1:30 and 2:30 this morning and I
      thought the drivers were the sanest I've seen in
      a long time! Thank goodness!

      Love to all,
      Debbie

      --- Linda Marie Entertainment <blues@...>

    • Joe Lempkowski
      Message 2 of 11 , Jan 1, 2005
        Ha ha! First post!

        Welcome to 2005.

        So far, it doesn't feel any different.

        Happy New Year to all.

        Joe
      • Linda Marie
        Message 3 of 11 , Jan 1, 2005
          HA 2nd post! (you are such a nut Joe!). Happy New Year to all. I
          was looking out my home office window at the falling snow this
          morning and well, you will have to check out the club photo to see
          what I saw in the snow!
          Thanks to all you Bay Area Bluesers for participating freely in this
          club. You all have fulfilled a dream of mine to get people together
          thru this club to KEEP the BAY AREA BLUES ALIVE! Thank you and many
          blessing in 2005!!!
          Love to all!
          Peace,
          Linda
          aka -bluesin1-

          --- In bayareablues@yahoogroups.com, "Joe Lempkowski"
          <mr_jlemko@y...> wrote:

          > Ha ha! First post!
          >
          > Welcome to 2005.
          >
          > So far, it doesn't feel any different.
          >
          > Happy New Year to all.
          >
          > Joe
        • Joel Fritz
          Message 4 of 11 , Jan 1, 2005
            Linda Marie wrote:

            >HA 2nd post! (you are such a nut Joe!). Happy New Year to all. I
            >was looking out my home office window at the falling snow this
            >morning and well, you will have to check out the club photo to see
            >what I saw in the snow!
            >Thanks to all you Bay Area Bluesers for participating freely in this
            >club. You all have fulfilled a dream of mine to get people together
            >thru this club to KEEP the BAY AREA BLUES ALIVE! Thank you and many
            >blessing in 2005!!!
            >Love to all!
            >Peace,
            >Linda
            >aka -bluesin1-
            >
            >--- In bayareablues@yahoogroups.com, "Joe Lempkowski"
            ><mr_jlemko@y...> wrote:
            >

            >>Ha ha! First post!
            >>
            >>Welcome to 2005.
            >>
            >>So far, it doesn't feel any different.
            >>
            >>Happy New Year to all.
            >>
            >>Joe

            Happy new year. This past year I've gotten to meet several people from
            the list who turned out to be even better in TRW, and got reunited with
            a friend I hadn't seen in more years than I'd care to admit. Can't ask
            for more than that.

            Oh, forcing my musical opinions down other people's throats is fun too. <g>

            --
            Hear Barrelhouse Solly--that's me--on the web.
            http://www.soundclick.com/barrelhousesolly
            Message 5 of 11 , Jan 1, 2005
              I would like to wish all Happy New Year.
              Thanks for all the intriguing stories and for keeping me informed on what's
              happening in the area.
              May this one be even better than the last.

              Stay Down,
              Mark