Volker Strifler Band at the 'Winds 12/4

  • dlb_on_bass66
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 2002
      Greetings, All!

      I hope those of you cruisin' for music this Wednesday will stop by
      the Tradewinds in Cotati. Volker Strifler, Gary Silva, and I don't
      get a chance to play together too often, so when we do, we try to
      make it count. We'll be back at the 'Winds on December 14 as part of
      the SonomaTunes.com All-Stars, which will also include Michael
      Barclay on guitar and Chip Roland on keys. Can't wait!

      Happy Holidays!

      Don Bassey
    • Maureen
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 1, 2002
        Hey Don!
        THANK YOU for posting that!!!
        I didn't see it on any other calendar.
        I'm so excited. I just love this band together.
        Actually, I love anything with VOLKER STRIFLER.
        Now's your chance peolple. If you haven't...you gotta see this cat.
        He plays with Ford Blues Band & A Caes of the Willy's and doesn't
        break off on his own as often as I would like.
        Don Bassey & Gary Silva follow him wonderfully. And that's no easy
        task 'cause this guy write some real original music. But don't
        worry...it's all da blues baby!
        Try to make an effort to come out for a set at least. you won't be
        sorry for losing an hours sleep, guarenteed!!!