Michael Barclay Blues Band 4/1

  • bluesin1
    Message 1 of 4460 , Apr 1 6:32 AM
      The Michael Barclay Blues Band is going to be at
      Jasper O'Farrells in Sebastopol, on Saturday night,
      April 1st...even though the newspapers <br>have some
      other band there. It's no April fools joke...just an
      from you Mike! Have a great gig!<br><br>-bluesin1-
    • Linda Marie
      Message 4460 of 4460 , Sep 9, 2006
        I guess I meant Jack's Weekend Blues At A Glance. Also, Joe, you
        started right out being the little shit you are. I guess some are
        just born right.
        :)
        xo

        --- In bayareablues@yahoogroups.com, "Linda Marie" <bluesin1@...>
        wrote:

        > Ok, while all of you are down there in the Bay bluesin', I am
        sittin
        > here reading club messages from the inception of the club. Cool
        > feature. I hadn't been able to sit to long in front of a computer
        > the [ast few years, or even gotten out much. 2 years of school
        and
        > being born with a bad spine (not under a bad sign) did me in there
        > for awhile.
        > ANYWAY, wow, look at the club Weekend At A Glance back then. That
        > is what it was called before I delegated all that hard work out to
        > Jack (he get's the Bay papers and I didn't), and before he dubbed
        it
        > Jack's Weekend At A Glance...which is well deserved.
        >
        > Geeze, how did I work two jobs and get down to the Bay so much for
        > Blues in those days? I musta done wore myself (and my bank
        account
        > as I had to work to jobs to pay for my bluesin') out cuz geeze,
        just
        > the thought of those down and backers these days wears me out.
        >
        > Anyway, if some of you have a quiet time, friends on the Bose as I
        > do now, have some fun with the first club messages. More than one
        > has mentioned that I have created a monster. Monster
        > Bluesin'...yeah.
        >
        > Ok, well, all is well here...hope to see some of you soon. Artie
        > and gang, hope to see you Wed and have a great birthday tomorrow.
        > Steve and gang, hope to see you Tuesday as I know I am going to
        miss
        > that place. I just love Albany! I love the Ivy Room too.
        > Lots of blues still goin' on though, just look at JWAAG.
        >
        > Like I said before jcblues, I knew I picked a great co-founder in
        > you and I don't give a shit what Yahoo! calls you now. AND, this
        IS
        > the Bay Area Blues Club. Lively scene on the net for the Bay
        Area!!!