Happy New Year

  • Joe Lempkowski
    Message 1 of 11 , Jan 1, 2005
      Ha ha! First post!

      Welcome to 2005.

      So far, it doesn't feel any different.

      Happy New Year to all.

      Joe
    • Linda Marie
      Message 2 of 11 , Jan 1, 2005
        HA 2nd post! (you are such a nut Joe!). Happy New Year to all. I
        was looking out my home office window at the falling snow this
        morning and well, you will have to check out the club photo to see
        what I saw in the snow!
        Thanks to all you Bay Area Bluesers for participating freely in this
        club. You all have fulfilled a dream of mine to get people together
        thru this club to KEEP the BAY AREA BLUES ALIVE! Thank you and many
        blessing in 2005!!!
        Love to all!
        Peace,
        Linda
        aka -bluesin1-

        --- In bayareablues@yahoogroups.com, "Joe Lempkowski"
        <mr_jlemko@y...> wrote:

        > Ha ha! First post!
        >
        > Welcome to 2005.
        >
        > So far, it doesn't feel any different.
        >
        > Happy New Year to all.
        >
        > Joe
      • Joel Fritz
        Message 3 of 11 , Jan 1, 2005
          Linda Marie wrote:

          >HA 2nd post! (you are such a nut Joe!). Happy New Year to all. I
          >was looking out my home office window at the falling snow this
          >morning and well, you will have to check out the club photo to see
          >what I saw in the snow!
          >Thanks to all you Bay Area Bluesers for participating freely in this
          >club. You all have fulfilled a dream of mine to get people together
          >thru this club to KEEP the BAY AREA BLUES ALIVE! Thank you and many
          >blessing in 2005!!!
          >Love to all!
          >Peace,
          >Linda
          >aka -bluesin1-
          >
          >--- In bayareablues@yahoogroups.com, "Joe Lempkowski"
          ><mr_jlemko@y...> wrote:
          >

          >>Ha ha! First post!
          >>
          >>Welcome to 2005.
          >>
          >>So far, it doesn't feel any different.
          >>
          >>Happy New Year to all.
          >>
          >>Joe

          Happy new year. This past year I've gotten to meet several people from
          the list who turned out to be even better in TRW, and got reunited with
          a friend I hadn't seen in more years than I'd care to admit. Can't ask
          for more than that.

          Oh, forcing my musical opinions down other people's throats is fun too. <g>

          --
          Hear Barrelhouse Solly--that's me--on the web.
          http://www.soundclick.com/barrelhousesolly
          Message 4 of 11 , Jan 1, 2005
            I would like to wish all Happy New Year.
            Thanks for all the intriguing stories and for keeping me informed on what's
            happening in the area.
            May this one be even better than the last.

            Stay Down,
            Mark