Jobs@ Tencent US - Marketing Analyst, Finance/Accounting Manager - In Palo Alto

  • Brad
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 27, 2012
      Hi everyone,
      Sorry for clog your inbox.

      I'm hiring a few positions for the Tencent US branch, base in downtown Palo Alto. Seeking for top notch talents to join a vibe and cool team, which spearheading Tencent's expansion in the US.

      If you are interested, or have a friend that might be a good fit, please apply here:

      http://hire.jobvite.com/CompanyJobs/Careers.aspx?nl=1&k=JobListing&j=oPZuWfwY&s=bradbao

      Feel free to forward to your friends who might be interested.

      thanks.

      best, Brad