Yosemite Curry Village reservation this memorial weekend

  • jeanoy9
    Message 1 of 1 , May 25, 2011
      Hi, all,
      I had reservation for Non-Heated Tent cabin - Double and Single Beds in Yosemite Curry Village on this Saturday. My little daughter got sick these days and we cannot make the trip. If you are interested, please send me email directly. I can transfer the reservation to you at the same cost as I paid (USD 134 for 1 night stay).
      Thanks,
      Jean