A few tips on touring Shanghai Expo in one day

  • Alan Xing
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 18, 2010
      Hi friends,

      I recently had a trip to China, and toured the Expo. It was a crazy experience, because it was so crowded all over the place. On the other hand, the high popularity also means the worth for you to go.

      If you are going, you need plan carefully to optimize your experience. Here is my few tips to share on how to tour the expo in one day.

      Cheers,
      Alan