Help China/Chinese related charities compete in Chase Charity Community giving competiton on Facebook

  • mysniz
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 21, 2010
      Hi ladies and gentlemen,

      Chase is running a Charity community giving competition on Facebook:  http://apps.facebook.com/chasecommunitygiving/.

      The top 100 charities include a couple of China/Chinese related non-profit groups in the USA(some of them are in the bay area).  These top 100 charities are competing on the 1 Million dollar grand prize.  The five runners up will get $100,000 each.

      I am working with one of the 100 finalists: ACCEF (http://www.accef.net).   I hope you can vote for ACCEF(http://apps.facebook.com/chasecommunitygiving/charities/1154151) and become a fan of ACCEF on facebook(http://www.facebook.com/pages/ACCEF/262514293905?ref=nf).  The last day to vote is this Fri.

      I really hope we can unite together and push as many China/Chinese related non-profit groups as possible to the top in this contest.

      Thanks for your time,

      Kai