Senior Software Engineer/Juniper Networks

  • siyingyang
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 19, 2009
      Senior Software Engineer
      Juniper Networks
      Sunnyvale CA

      Responsibilities:

      As a key contributor in a team creating high-complexity multi-service networking
      and network security products, the person will be responsible for designing and
      implementing Intrusion Prevention Systems (IPS) software, application security
      and application service components, resolving internal and external customer
      issues, and interfacing with product management team, QA team, platform
      development team and other function teams during the entire product development
      cycle. The person must have hands on and deep knowledge in his/her area of
      expertise. The person is also expected to be a technical mentor of junior
      engineers.

      Experience:
      - BS/MS in CS/CE or similar field
      - 5+ years of network security software development experience
      - Required: hands-on experience with Intrusion Prevention Systems (IPS)
      - Highly desirable: firewall, VPN, ALG, NAT
      - Broad knowledge on application layer protocols: HTTP, SMTP, TELNET, IMAP, etc.
      - Extensive experience in Linux/freeBSD/netBSD operating systems in embedded
      enviornment
      - Strong Understanding of TCP/IP
      - Extensive experience in C
      - Extensive programming experience on distributed (multi-core) platforms
      - Extensive experience using source control tools like CVS and build tools

      Please email siyingyang@... with resume. Thanks.
    • xudong wu
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 19, 2009
      Hi, Mr/Ms Yang

      I have received your post and think I might be a fit for this position.
      My resume is attached and am glad to provide more information if needed.

      Thanks

      Xudong Wu

      Please email siyingyang@hotmail. com with resume. Thanks.