"Doing business in China" meetup in Mountain View on May 20th 2009

  • Kai
    Message 1 of 1 , May 18, 2009
      Hi bay area fun club group members,

      The first-ever "Business in China" meetup is in Mountain View, California, starting at 6:30pm on May 20th 2009. We have two guests that just returned from working in China. They are going to discuss about "Lessons Learned from Working in China/Doing Business with Chinese".
      See
      http://www.meetup.com/Business-in-China/calendar/10232345/ for more details.

      For oversea Chinese that are eager to become "Hai Gui"(returnees), but haven't had a lot of experiences working in China, this is a perfect opportunity to learn from each other and network.

      Looking forward to see you in our first meetup and future meetups.

      Kai