Reception with the Consul General of Singapore: Open Invitation

  • ness94610
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3, 2008
      Join the Consul General of Singapore & mingle with
      internationally minded people from all parts of the Bay
      Area. We welcome you and Spring over wine and
      appetizers.

      Everyone is welcomed to showcase some ethnic fashion
      and join the Consul General of Singapore at our
      quarterly social.

      We are the Young Professionals, a subgroup of the
      World Affairs Council, a SF non-profit dedicated to
      international affairs, business and fun since 1947.
      Join Us!

      Date: Thursday 3/13/2008 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM

      Registration http://www.itsyourworld.org/assnfe/ev.asp?ID=2168

      Cost: $15 members, $25 non-members

      Location: World Affairs Council Auditorium
      312 Sutter Street
      Second Floor
      San Francisco, California 94108

      Contacts: Vanessa ness94610@...