Mexican Fiesta this Tues. January 22 from 6:30-9pm @ Maya Restaraunt in SF

  • ness94610
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 17, 2008
      Tuesday, January 22nd from 6:30-9 P.M. @ Maya Restaurant in the
      Mission join the first Mexican fiesta of 2008 hosted by young
      professionals from the World Affairs Council. Our Mexican fiesta is
      more social than our usual events and is a great time to meet us,
      learn about our Spanish language dinners, & pitch future programs &
      social events. In the spirit of the event we're gathering in the
      Mission at Maya Restaurant located @ 303 2nd St. in SF (425-543-
      2928). Get there early to enjoy complementary appetizers & $5 drinks
      until 7pm. For complete directions see the Maya website
      www.modernmexican.comYou'll find us there from 6:30 – 9 pm savoring
      Mexican flavors & political scandals. Bring your best Mexican story,
      find your inner Mexican & make muchos amigos this Tuesday, January
      22nd. Email to RSVP. By the way, we're the young members of a SF non-
      profit, internationally focused civic group that produces symposiums
      and lectures with guest speakers from around the world. Speakers
      range from ambassadors to survivors and topics from global warming to
      international monetary policy. See www.itsyourworld.org for a
      complete calendar of events & speakers.