press release buckskin bugle

  • buckskinbugle
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 27 1:54 AM
      Stocks with only limited music skill, emotional emerge and a great
      love to punk/HC, groups of youngster agree to form a band. In 1997
      Buckskin Bugle formed inspired by animated cartoon, youngster life,
      and rock aggressiveness.
      First debut of Buckskin Bugle is "B is for Buckskin Bugle" in STILL
      PUNX STILL SUCKS caught up later then with "Feel It!" in BAD TUNES AND
      SOME ORDINARY THINGS.
      Later then this nerd some foursome from Bandung releases the first EP.
      CRAZY LAZY and one year certain period later then go out "DENGAN
      KERASNYA!" single.
      A blend combination from catchy (easy listening) hymns, anthemic
      lyrics, harmonious interactive arrangements of two guitars which tend
      to catchy (but in fact complicated enough to be played) and dynamic
      drums beat become Buckskin Bugle formula.
      Stage for the shake of stage have been passed by, various venue have
      time to call on, the time goes by and the trend move on, but Buckskin
      Bugle will remain to attend with its own nuance.

      We're currently recording new materials for the next full album.
      Download our demo version song and tell us about it!
      Love letters, hate mail & sound advice are welcome.